MSV Public School is a happy school for happy children! We offer an engaging curriculum with an international perspective. Our philosophy of working with small numbers (an average of 25 in a class) ensures a personalized, individualized learning experience in a caring and creative atmosphere that puts the child first.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR:
Pre-primary: Montessori (M-1) and Kindergarten (K-1)
Age criteria: For M1: 3 to 3 ½ years by June
For K1: 4 to 4 ½ years by June
Primary upwards: Grades I to IX and XI
• Cambridge IGCSE and ‘A’ Level curriculum
• ICSE and ISC curriculum
• Download the Registration Form from the respective links at the end of this page.
• Submit the duly filled-in form with the necessary documents as mentioned in the Registration Form along with requisite fee.
• Drop off the form with requisite fee at the school office on week days between 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Please note, school will remain closed from 22nd December to 2nd January for Christmas Vacation.
• Details about the date of Entrance Tests will be intimated to you later.
• Grades I to V: English, Math, EVS
• Grades VI to IX: English, Math, Social Science, Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
• Admission is based solely on merit and on availability of seats.
• You will be called for an interaction with the Principal once the Entrance Test is cleared.
• You will be invited to an orientation program in June on school policies and routines, followed by an interface with the MSV Public School's faculty.
CONTACT: You can reach us at +91 9902936861 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Application Form: Click this link to download Application Form